MyDiary +AR (Augmented Reality)
Augmented Reality is the integration of digital information with your environment in real time. Unlike Virtual Reality, which creates a totally artificial environment, Augmented Reality uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it.
How can AR be used in your school diary?
The school diary is seen by parents, teachers and students, making it a perfect central resource to place 'layers of Augmented Reality'.
MyDiary +AR Key Features - Download our Augmented Reality Manual
- Seamlessly integrate your print diary with your existing digital resources
- Utilise the printed diary as a digital content delivery platform for students and parents
- Bring to life the front cover of your diary and increase student engagement
- Simple to use for everyone - no login or password required
AR can be used to connect digital information such as:
- Your school handbook
- Your school’s Facebook page
- Twitter account
- Virtual tour of the school School calendar
- School canteen
- School newsletter
- Support resources – more information on certain topics you want to promote, such as mental health or tutoring